Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PUGS PUGS AND MORE PUGS

I looked at the last time I posted and several weeks of full schedules prevented me from getting to my computer to blog.  Much has happened between then and now.  The biggest was on March 11th when the earthquake and tsunami hit our neighbor Japan.  Guam went into a tsunami watch at about 4:30 that afternoon and then two hours later we went into the warning stage.  I am thankful that we were spared but my heart and prayers go out to the people of Japan.  They shall overcome this terrible disaster.


I was in a "HUG-A-PUG" mood today"

HUGGING MA-KYTAH





Then worked on pugs






HUGGING SHADY
 
 
 
 
THEN I WORKED ON PUGS
 
 
 
 
HUGGING MAX

 
 
 
 
THEN I WORKED ON PUGS
 
 
 
The green pug pups are part of a 4 piece set.  It is looking good but labor intensive.  But oh what fun.'
 
 
Until next time blog buddies.........PUG HUGS TO ALL
 
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Some good hugs sure do help with the inspiration. Glad you are okay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi karen!
    oh i am so glad all of you are safe, cuddling and creating your magic!
    we love you!
    a & m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pugs you make, but the real ones are cuties, too!

    ReplyDelete