Friday, March 4, 2011

WHEN LILLY VISITS

I love when Lilly comes by and visits.  She came by this morning with her cup of Star Bucks coffee and sat for awhile to tell me about her Friday.  And she told me about the kiddies.  I just love when Lilly Visits...............and so do the pets.


Max gets a back scratch




Abbey gets a belly rub




I simply adore this cutie Pug that I just completed.  This design is called
PLOPPITY PLOP PUG



PLOPPITY PLOP Pug's face just deserves a PUG KISS


OH WHAT FUN TO WATCH "WHAT COULD IT BE"

BE

CHECK OUT LILLY WITH IT



THANK YOU LILLY FOR VISITING YOUR PUG CREATING MUMMY.  PUG HUGS TO YOU MY SWEET DAUGHTER.

Karen
The Pug Artist From Guam

1 comment:

  1. hi karen!
    oh what a besutiful post filled with love and art!
    i adore ploppity plop pug!
    your beading is amazing!
    xoxoxo
    m

    ReplyDelete