Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sunday Sunday

(Sighing).........Sunday's sure do go by fast. What is suppose to be a day of rest is actually another day of tasks and chores and literally "put the house back together" and get it ready for another roller coaster ride of work, school, home, meals, etc. etc.

Had to squeeze in grocery shopping. No question about that. My sons can eat. So on the road we go, to do major grocery shopping.

I'm going to do some recipes with tofu. The other night at Benii's I tried tofu salad and spicy tofu curry. Yummmmy. I'll blog the results.
After putting away the grocery I continued with Palaksi Pug. This little critter is going to take a long long time to complete but I am just loving how it is turning out.

Check out these pieces I'm working on:



Aren't they cute? Yes, I recycled an L/V that had a lot of wear and tear on it.


The purse served me well toting my worldly possessions traditionally contained in a purse for many years and I just CUT IT UP.

But I will not touch this piece. It's not one that I would use when I'm shopping but it sure is great with office attire.

This is my 16 year old getting ready to go the movies with his buddes. As he was getting ready there was the boom boom booming of his music rattling the walls. I'm loving every moment of the somewhat irritating bah bah booming. I remember loving to listen to music really really loud from my eight track player and cassette player. Then I had my 45's and LP albums. All gadgets didn't make the kind of noise the little gadgets they have now. Whoah.



I do my best to do things with my sons (you know, things dads do with sons). So dad mode I go and take to the BB gun shooting tin cans with my 15 year old and nephew.




Did I hit the can?


I did when Zach took this shot.

Yep I can do what daddy does.


I'm off to Saipan tomorrow for a day trip. Can't wait to get there, do what I have to do, and then get on the plane and fly back to Guam.


Until then my Blog Buddies I leave you with this pic - I picked up some goodies for my puggies and Abby. Aren't they just adorable?
PUG HUGS,
Karen, the Pug Artist From Guam

No comments:

Post a Comment