Sunday, October 16, 2011

Monday Matters

On the road again, I can't wait to get on the road again.
Okay - you know how everybody does the self snapping of pics?  Well my granddaughter Kylie took this shot.  I was driving the teens to the bus stop.


After doing a little bit of chores around the house I headed to Andersen AFB for the GAIN bakesale at the Exchange.





While I was there I had lunch with my sister Linda.  Then on the road again to run some errands and before I knew it my morning was gone and it was time to pick up the kids from school.  First to load into the 4Runner was my grandson Xavier.



Then off we go to the next bus stop to pick up the high schoolers.  I'm glad it was not raining. 

Before cooking dinner I grabbed some creative time to finish some harnesses for the Pugs.




I kind of like this retired life.  Making my schedule for things I love to do.  Dropping and picking up the children/teens and spending time doing things for GAIN.  Yep - me and retired life are gonna get along just fine.

Keeping this blog short and sweet - I leave you with this pic of me and MA-kytah just hanging out in the 4Runner waiting for the kids to get off the bus.

PUG HUGS TO ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment