Friday, October 26, 2012

Feature Friday

 
 
The EggShell Pug ornament is done:
Perfect for a Christmas tree or anywhere you want a splash of Pugginess.  I just listed this piece in my Etsy store here
 
 
And here are some more pieces I finished:
Flying Pug Angel-Golden Yellow in my Etsy store here
 
 
 
 
Flying Pug Angel - True Blue in my Etsy store here
 
 
 
 
 
Cute little Pug Ornament - in my Etsy Store here
 
 
 
"I Am Pug" is what this ornament is "just saying" and it's in my Etsy Store
 
 
I truly enjoyed making these ornaments.  I must say the first batch I made was a mess...............but then that's how you can perfect something you are determined to make.
 
Until our Next "FEATURE FRIDAY".......I share this pic of something else I am trying to P E R F E C T.  I can't wait to feauture it.
 
 
PUG HUGS TO ALL
 

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!!! Love them. And wondering what you have planned next!

    ReplyDelete