Tuesday, October 30, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday Book Papers

 
 
Greetings friends.  I am so excited to share
 
Work In Progress Wednesday
 
with you.
 
 
 
I have fallen in love with old books and I mean old old pages yellowing books.  I shared a pic in yesterday's blog of the morning light upon a group of pumpkins I made from old books. 
 
 
And I just couldn't stop myself:
 
 
 
I watched this YouTube Video by MadebyMarzipan and many many mistakes later I was able to make my own Novel Wreath.
 
 





 
 This wreath was made with rolled book pages.  Hubby thought it was shaping into a sea urchin.  Very funny Mr. Hubby.



I used a decorative edge puncher on the pages of this wreath and it's a small wreath I must say.  I filled the center with excess rolled flowers from the Novel Wreath.
 
 
 
 
 

 
And this piece was made by just folding the pages and layering it onto the circle form.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 What Work In Progress do you have going on?   Leave us a comment.  We would love to hear about it.
 
 
BTW
 
PUG HUGS TO ALL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment