Monday, February 14, 2011

SOMETHING YELLOW IS BREWING

Yellow is sunshine - something we get a lot of here in Guam.








Bright yellow creates excitement when red or orange is too intense like for this little chicken





Yellow is cheerful and this Pyrex bowl served many cheerful meals.



Yellow can suggest freshness as in this little guy I'm creating:


More to come in the days ahead.  I'll share, share, share!!!

Living in Guam always puts us a day ahead of the United States.  When I tune into blog my blog buddies are wishing all Happy Valentines Day.............and I didn't even blog that yesterday (my bad).  I was feeling bah-humbug and lonely like Max




But I did take time out from missing my husband to pose with a box of colorful Valentine cookies.



And then my grandchildren gave me a candy bouquet with hugs and kisses.  Now that alone makes loneliness go away.

PUG HUGS TO ALL

Karen,
The Pug Artist From Guam



No comments:

Post a Comment