Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome MA-KYTA

My daughter Lillian showed me a female pug on line and she was for sell by a family who couldn't take care of her anymore.  I fell in love with her.  She is 3-years old and her name is MA-Kyta.  She is adjusting with the transition because she was the only pet in the home and in our home...........well with two pugs and Abby, two sons, and 4 grandchildren - noisy, busy, lively, active, loving - that just about describes my home environment.  We just had to photograph ourselves with our new fam-bam member:

WITH TAMMY



WITH MUMMY




But then all pugs in the house wanted photos too:



MAXAZRIA
(He just didn't want to keep still.)





SHADY


The latest excitement at work was the launching of the Lexus Signature Series ES exclusively for Guam.  My, my what a beautiful car.  Here I am with my colleagues at the launch:



 As much as I love pugs I don't have any of my pieces I made in the past.  I would design, sew, embellish and sell my pug pieces and I have none for my enjoyment at home.  So, I have been making pieces to adorn my living room (to start with).  I'll share pics soon.  For now - check out these pieces.  The male will be Chesters and the females will be Chesterretes. he he he.  I love how they are turning out.






MORE TO COME.  UNTIL THEN MY BLOG BUDDIES - I THROW OUT HUGE PUG HUGS TO ALL.

"KAREN"
The Pug Artist From Guam

2 comments:

  1. hi karen!
    oh congratulations!
    ma-kyta is such a lucky girl!
    your new dolls are amazing!
    i am so glad you are making them for you!
    that made my heart smile with glee!
    xoxoxo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet addition to your family! LOVE your new pieces!!! Good for you not giving them up! :)

    ReplyDelete