Monday, February 28, 2011

SUNDAY GROOMING

For about a month now my yard has not been properly groomed because our yard groomer stopped his services.  My sons would attempt to clean the yard but we had several weekends of continuous rain.  I finally pleaded with the guys to clean the yard and clean they did.











OMG A WALKING BUSH













WORK WORK.



DESPITE MECHANICAL DIFFICULTIES




DESPITE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

THE GUYS GOT THE WORK DONE.....THANK YOU!!!!


OKAY NOW FOR SOME COLOR




 I WAS JUST SO EXCITED ABOUT PUTTING THIS PIECE TOGETHER






 WEEEE LOOK AT ALL THE COLOR





 COLLARS WENT ON





 PUG EARS SITUATED.  LOOKING GOOD







 PAINTED THE PUG SNOUTS


And then I stopped working.
I stopped working because I had tuned into /blog and learned of Emmit's passing.  I was devastated.  I had to pull myself together to comment so Melissa and Fred will know that Emmit touched my life all the way over here in Guam.  I loved reading about him and seeing him model the sweaters.

Emmit - thank you.  Life is an Art.  Blessings to you my friend and PUG HUGS.

Karen
The Pug Artist From Guam


1 comment:

  1. dearest karen

    emmitt and i love you with all of our hearts.
    thank you so much for this wonderful, loving tribute to him.
    i will save it forever.

    your work inspires me and gives me so much joy everyday.
    i have your pug dolls in every room of my house.

    I am so lucky to have you!

    love you!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete