Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Friday

It is beautiful and sunny outside today as we are on the doorsteps of a three day weekend.  HOORAH!!!!

This past week was filled with back to back meetings and just catching up because of the one week off.  I tell ya - taking off for one week puts me like three weeks behind at work.  I always look forward to the weekly sales training though.  Nothing like getting all pumped up and motivated to serve out customers.



The ice breaker in this pic was to form a long line.

We then had to walk along the highway in front of the dealership and wave to the motorists.  We sure did receive a lot of waves back and plenty honking.

Then we returned to the showroom and did some exercises.  Great stuff.


The American Cancer Society event Relay For Life took place last night.  Each year this event brings out thousands of people who walk around the track to raise money for the fight against cancer.  My company always attends in full force.




And then it poured and poured and poured.  It's like it never fails.  After the companies march around the track - the rain comes down.

I took the boys to Relay for Life since they were 3 and 2 respectively.


Still having fun fun fun creating my first dryer sheet pug doll.  Here is a peek.  I am using beads I picked up in Hong Kong.




More peeks to come my blog buddies.  Until then Pug Hugs to all.

Karen,
The Pug Artist From Guam


No comments:

Post a Comment