Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jet Lagged

I sure did have a bad case of jet lag today as I tried to get back into the swing of things at work.  (sighing) vacation in Hong Kong was so much fun.............really and truly.


I blogged about how I squeezed in a little bit of work while in Hong Kong.  Here is the team I met with.  Aren't they a lovely group?
I wore flats to get to their office.  It took me 1 hour of walking and riding the subway to get to their 22nd floor.  Whew.............and then 1 hour of walking and riding the subway to get back to the hotel.  It was indeed an experience for me.


And so the unpacking and getting back to normal began.  Oh Dear Dear Dear - look at who jumped into the luggage.

winky wink wink




Say What?





Remember this pic?  Well......these are the dryer sheets that have been used in my dryer.  I collect them and thought about what I could do with them. 



I figured out what to do with them.  Here is a peek:


Haven't figured out what the collection will be called but it will come to me.




Here is another design I drew out, cut, and sewed from Dryer Sheets





I am really excited about completing the dryer sheet dolls.  Hey!!! maybe that's what I'll name the designs
DrYeR ShEeT DoLlS
I love saving the earth.

That's it for now Blog Buddies.  Until next time I leave a pic of other dolls I'm working on.


Karen,
The Pug Artist From Guam

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen!
    oh i just had the most wonderful time reading all of your amazing posts from hong kong!
    what a wonderful trip you created with your family!
    wonderful memories and i feel so lucky that you shared them with us!
    i cannot wait to see the beads and other things you bought made into pug doll faces and designs!
    it is so exciting to know they will come and live with me one day!
    your dryer sheet collection is fabulous!
    Static Free Pugs!
    You are a genius Karen!
    xoxoxo
    melissa and archie

    ReplyDelete