Thursday, December 1, 2011

Crocheting - The Latest Development


I was in this state of mind when Dad passed away on 11/4/11:
 
There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

It's been almost a month and with each passing day I painfully learn to let go.  Despite my grief my fam bam kept me going..........like Zach who always gives the PUGS A HUG everyday:




And Kin who plays with the pugs when he isn't playing soccer:


Kylie who loves to take photos.......be it her cell phone or my Canon:



My grandsons who helped clean the floors:

Lilly who celebrated her birthday in November.  Her cake was beautiful and delicious:

Tammy - who strives to keep the kitchen smelling of holiday baking.  I don't have a pic of her but I will make sure I take photos and blog about her recipes.

I rediscovered my love for crocheting and crochet I did with a vengence.  Look at what my size 5.0 crochet needle has been looping:
Lined up the mass crochet production.



Came up with these tube looking thingy's.



Crocheted smaller tube thingy's and sewed them onto the bottom.




Oh wow!  they sit up. 



Hmmmm let me add some collars


More collars.


I'll share more of the crochet marathon in the days to come.  In the meantime - I leave you with this pic of Kin, playing goalie at the high school championship - Guam High School vs St. John's.  Umm we didn't win this game.  Boo
PUG HUGS TO ALL





2 comments:

  1. It's important to remember the family we're surrounded with, especially at times like this. I'm glad you have family to keep you going. I like the flipped over pug in the Kin playing with the pugs picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi karen!
    oh how wonderful!
    i cannot wait to see what you are making!
    they look puggy!! :)

    hugs to you and your whole family!

    xoxoxo
    m & a

    ReplyDelete