Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Liebster Blog Award From Urban Hounds

I was so delighted when Paddywak Pugs was nominated for the


The nomination came from a Blog Buddy whom I follow

OMG her Blog is packed with information like recipes, book reviews, product reviews, projects.  The photos she shares are so much fun to look at.  Photos of her completed recipes make my tummy rumble every time.

I learned of the pet basket for the bike from her Product Review

and my pugs just love it




Anyway Urban Hounds was given the Liebster Blog Award by Crafting4Greyhounds
and their blog contains pictures of rescued greyhounds, lots of helpful information, and beautiful crafts!
[image2.png]
"Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award, there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award, we must do the following:



1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.  (check)

2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award (check)
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.  (Will Do)


4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs"  (Hope in check)



Here are our five (5) Bloggers:
1.
An artist who creates whimsical art dolls with a vintage twist and she has a sweet pug puppy named Bailey.
2. 
I love reading this blog.  It always starts out with "Hi Everypuggy......Winston here."  Winston is a pug and the blog is such a joy to read.
3.
Chloe, Zoey, Rosie, Marty, Kiki & Stewie are the best dressed pugs in the world.
 
4. 
A Bowl of Noodles  The title of this Blog really caught my eyes because I love noodles (we call it pancit or Shanghai noodles here in Guam) and I love pugs and this blog is about a pug named Noodles.
5. 
Mama Mindy and her 6 pugs George, Gracie, Lily, Mimi, and Toby - their blog is a joy to read.
And I hope I don't get disqualified for mentioning Pug Notes I couldn't determine how many followers Melissa and Archie have but this blog is the reason why I reconnected with my love for creating pug art.  Melissa.........you are "dear" (Liebster) to me my friend.
PUG HUGS TO ALL!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for passing on the award and we are so glad you like the basket, it is the best isnt it! We havent been using it in the cold weather here but when its gets warmer we will

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh karen!
    thank you so much! you are my dear friend too and you bring me smiles to me everyday through connecting to you through your art, blog and facebook everyday.
    i am so lucky to have you as my dear friend.
    thank you for always sharing with all of us!
    xoxoxo
    melissa & archie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen for nominating our bloggy. Wesa will have to think about this award and who to give it too. Hopefully, we will have a post up next week sometime. :) We only have 5 pugs now...:)
    Much Luvums,
    Mama Mindy and The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much, Karen! I will pick the blogs try to get a post up as soon as we can! I am so happy to have you as another pug loving pal:)
    PS. I love the photo above!

    Beth (and Bailey)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMP we needs to post abouts this soon! thank you so much for the award! We are a bit behinds in catching ups due to Christmas.

    PS luv the bicycle picture!!!!


    Winstons

    ReplyDelete