Friday, December 23, 2011

Ouchie Ouch Ouch

Hello Blog Buddies of Miss Karen.  It's me Shady and with sore shoulders, rump, and tickled nostrils I shall host the blog today. 
Oh - and Happy Friday.



Today we set out for a ride in the car.  I love to help Miss Karen watch the road.



Yep yep Miss Karen was so busy all week giving us the bare necessities of potty runs, feedings, and an occasional pat on the head.  She keeps telling us that we are going on a plane ride.
A PLANE RIDE???  YIPPEEED!!!!


Well we pulled up to this place that I am all too familiar with.  The Vet.
As you can see I was not very excited about being at The Vet.

But Miss Karen said that I had to be cleared to fly on the plane.
I got all my shots up to date.
I got microchipped - Good Golly I almost jumped off the table when the Doc shot that in between my shoulders.
And then I got

BORDETELLA'D

Whew.....they held my snout and injected the medicine down my nostrils and the Vet blew and blew my little nose.
and then...............

THEY FOUND THAT I HAD
HOOK WORMS!!!!  yikes!!!!

 I kind of liked the banana flavored medicine the Vet and Miss Karen injected into my mouth.





And MA-kytah got a shot of it too.






Look at MA-kytah.  She had had enough.



ummmm - The Vet said that Miss Karen had to cut MA-kytah's food by 25% because she is a bit overweight.  Look at her bootie.  Shake that bootie girl.



(clearing throat) err ummmm - I'm overweight too.  Sniff Sniff - my meals get cut 25% too.  And that makes me pug sad.


Anywho - look at my paws though.......aren't they lean and pretty?


PUG HUGS TO ALL!!!

4 comments:

  1. You get to go on a plane?!? All those shots are worth it! I like your little feet too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea micro chip for the trip to our new journey..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girl was just told her food had to be cut by 25 percent as well...but the vet said to supplement with no sodium green beans so she wouldn't feel so hungry.

    ReplyDelete