Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thursday's This and That

I love when I cross paths again with customers from long ago.  Just recently my ebay customer found me on our FaceBook page.  She shared a photo of the pug pillow she purchased way back then.
This is the "Sit Pug Sit" piece and it's a 3D pillow.  These are so fun to make.  And my favorite part of making any PUG ART is the embellishment.   Going through the laces and beads to sew onto the piece to get the personality created. 




Remember this?






It's beginning to develop into something and I am thrilled.

Selection of yarn and such to begin the character building.








I'm in multi task mode and I began working on the white CroPug by selecting the beads to embellish its snout.








Isn't it Beautiful?







 I completed the green CroPug.  It fits in the palm of my hand.  CroPug Green is now available in my Etsy shop.








Well it's back to work for me.  Until next time......I leave you a pic of MA-kytah dozing off as I work away.



PUG HUGS TO ALL!!





No comments:

Post a Comment